Take your hardcore fandom to new heights when you put on this Arizona Cardinals
Color Rush Vapor Limited jersey from Nike. This authentic jersey is just like the one Kyler Murray wears out onto the field and features his number on the front and back. Built for your Arizona Cardinals
enthusiasm, this is the perfect jersey to wear on game days. The NFL does not profit from the sale of Color Rush jerseys. Charitable contributions are donated to the NFL Foundation to support health, safety and wellness programs for youth across the country.The Kyler Murray Arizona Cardinals Nike Color Rush Vapor Limited Jersey - Black is a vibrant, colourful, and eye-catching jersey for the passionate NFL fan. The reversible design allows you to wear the Kyler Murray Arizona Cardinals Nike Color Rush Vapor Limited Jersey - Black on either side of the body – perfect for any occasion.
- Heat-sealed sleeve details
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Metallic-effect NFL shield at collar
- Fit: Men's Nike Limited Jerseys have a Standard Fit, not too tight and not too loose. We recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear for a looser fit or up two sizes if you plan on layering underneath the jersey.
- Satin twill woven jock tag
- Embroidered accents
- Stitched tackle twill name and numbers
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Vapor Untouchable Limited chassis with minimal seams and fewer panels
- Chainmaille Mesh Grill at front neck and back seam lines inspired by the authentic on-field jersey
- Woven fabric appliques at chest and back collar
- Brand: Nike
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Tagless Collar
The Carson Wentz Washington Commanders Nike Alternate Legend Jersey - Black
is a professional baseball team based in Phoenix, Arizona. The Washington Commanders
franchise was founded in 1998 and began play in 1998 as a member of the National League. The Washington Commanders
are the only team in their division not to have won a World Series championship.